Özlem Tuskan was invited to speak to Family enterprise course given by Neslihan Tombul at Koc University Degree students. Her presentation covered ‘Should a business be built around Family Name, if so how?’
Some of the top tips she gave in her presentation were:
- Embrace change and cherish: Be Brave
- Leverage Heritage: History of business, family and legacy, civilisations.
- Innovate: What was the past, first innovation? How has the company and family evolved or grown?
- Champion family Values: What family believes in and is responsible for – the business and community
- Family businesses are in it for the long haul, creating legacy. Ask yourself what is your legacy?